Thursday, October 2, 2008

Couch Potatoe

1. What are your favorite TV programs? How long have you been watching them?

TV shows that are currently on that I watch are "Gossip Girl," "Jon and Kate Plus 8," "How I Met Your Mother," "Greek," "House," "The Office," "30 Rock," and "Family Guy." I've been watching most all of these since the first season.

2. What's your favorite snack when you're watching TV?

I love popcorn or most any candy. When I go the the movies I lots of times get Snow Caps or Buncha Crunch. Since latter of those is hard to find in regular grocery stores I don't have it at home as much.

3. Who's your TV crush?

Jim from "The Office" has that obvious charm, so definetly him. I also love the character of Barney from "How I Met Your Mother," though he is one to sleep around. And how could you not fall madly for "Wilson" form house.

4. Where's your favorite place to watch TV?

Normally either on my couch or on my bed. Sometimes I'll watch it on my computer at school.

5. Name a TV show you wish would go off the air.

"The Hills"

6. Name a TV show that is no longer on the air, but you wish they'd bring back.

Either "Friends" or "Arrested Development." "Friends" would probably get kind of random and have really bad "Phoebe's pregnant with her brother's baby-esque" story lines that wouldn't keep it on much longer. "Arrested Development" could've gone on longer. To abrupt of an ending.

7. Have you ever purchased any TV program collectibles?

I'm not positive if these are actually collectibles, but I have a Friends poster and purse, as well as a More Cowbell t-shirt. Oh, and "Friends" scene-it. I would love to have this book.

Source.

No comments: