Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 4 people.
5. with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
*OPTIONAL: 6. Link to lyrics!*


1. How are you feeling today?
Train- "All American Girl"

I guess that makes sense...

2. Will you get far in life?
MGMT- "4th Dimensional Transition"

3. How do your friends see you?
My Chemical Romance- "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"

I like that answer.

4. Will you get married?
Relient K- "Be My Escape"

I'm not sure if that means yes or no.

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Coldplay- "Warning Sign"

6. What is the story of your life?
Fall Out Boy- "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"

So True.

7. What was/is high school like?
Mutemath- "Collapse"

Totally true sometimes.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Travis- "Know Nothing"

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Tenacious D- "Wonderboy"

They are wonderboys.

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Supertramp- "Breakfast in America"

I do love breakfast...

11. To describe your grandparents?
Panic at the Disco- "When the day Met the Night"

Is it weird that that makes sense to me?

12. How is your life going?
Cobra Starship- "Kiss my Sass"

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Led Zeppelin- "Black Dog"

Totally.

14.How does the world see you?
Panic at the Disco- "I Constantly Thank God for Estaban"

They constantly thank God for me?

15. Will you have a happy life?
R.E.M.- Stand

This song does make me happy.

16. What do your friends really think of you?
Pearl Jam- "State of Love and Trust"


18. How can I make myself happy?
Weird Al- "Girls Just Wanna Have Lunch"

I could totally go for some lunch right now...

19. What should you do with your life?
Dane Cook- "Come to Fruition"

This made me laugh.

20. Will you ever have children?
Hellogoodbye- "Baby It's Fact"

I take it that's a yes.

21. What song would you strip to?
Flight of the Conchords- "Bowie"

In a heart beat.

22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Modest Mouse- "Perfect Disguise"

Maybe, for him.

23. What does your mom think of you?
This Is Ivy League- "The Richest Kids"

24. What is your deep dark secret?
Jimmy Fallon- "Gotta Get a Fake I.D."

Makes sense enough.

25. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
The White Stripes- "We're Going to be Friends"

Yeah right.

26. What's your personality like?
Devo- "Whip It"

27. Which song will be played at your wedding?
MGMT- "Time To Pretend"

28. Where is the world going?
Led Zeppelin- "Dazed and Confused"

Make sense.

29. Do you like to dance?
Damiera- "Quiet Mouth, Loud Hands"

30. What is the meaning of life?
Harry and the Potters- "Pheonix Tears"

Harry Potter = definite meaning of life.

No comments: